Saturday, August 29, 2009

LOL..there is no coldstorage in Pavillion..=.=''

HAHA..Yesterday I went to Pavillion..
And...
OMG shyt..
Wheres the stupid Clod Storage??!!
Than I go and see the map..
Dun have=.="
Then i go search for hypermarket..
There is 1...
and its called "Mercato"(mar-ka-to)
OKOK..
oso can..
I go to the meat section and i buy...
2 pair of raw pure Australian tenderised beef Sirloin steak..
1 pair of New Zeland raw Lamb Sholder..
Ok that is the main thing for my Sunday special meal..
haha
Then i was wondering what kind of marination i want..
so i grab some...
Rosemary leaves..
for the perfect scent for any meat..
and oso for the marination..
Peppermint for the Lamb..
and also making the peppermint sauce cause it is the perfect match for Lamb..


black pepper..
for both Lamb and the Beef..



HOT SAUCE..
I dunno y I buy...
i think it looks very cute..
HAHA..


And oso Chinese 5 Spice..



Then I took 1 ginger from the kitchen..
I made different marinade for beef and the lamb..
After making..
the whole kitchen become very "wangi"...
Put both of the meat into the refrigerator..
and wait...
...
...
.
.
.
for 24 hours..
cant wait for tomorrow..
haha..
i'll take some pictures after i cook it..
lol..



actually leh..got other ingredient wan..haha..thats the secret recepiXDXD
and i just realise that the rosemary and the peppermint is from genting..look at the stickers..
it says genting gardern..=.=


















No comments:

Post a Comment