Thursday, June 25, 2009

Joggathon??!!....NO!!!!

Haha, guess what happened to me today...
I run to PTM(Pusat Tuition Martin) from Sungai Wang..

You think Its near..??..
Try running there in less then 15 minutes and you'll see what i ment..
Why I run there??

It all start like this...

"Hey, want to go pavilion o not?"
"ok, but how we go?"
"Aki fetch lo"
"ok"....

After school...
"Hey!!Aki"
....then we go out side...
"Hi aunty"
"Hi aunty"
"Hi anty"....i forgot how many times we said...haha

then we talk to aki mom for like 5 mins out side the school...
"Come la come la..."
finaly aki said that...
then we go up her car and go to makan...FISH...
but me and mezors minum kopi dan teh ais...

then we go to aki's mom office and aki do her moral project...
wit our help.......for choosing her pictures...haha..
then its 3 already...
Aki and Mezors want to go pavilion...
Its late already...
so I ask them how to use the bus to Pudu...
they like"................................................................"
ok..i still dunno how..
im sorry im bus NOOB...haha
so I like walk here walk there...
then I wan to try walking from Sungai Wang to PUDU...
So i started walking..
I reached a MacDonald...
I went in and ask for direction...
When I come out...
I see the watch...
It 3:15...
I run...
run...
I reached..
I see my watch...
Its 3:27:...
I laugh..
"HaHaHa"...



So this is how I ended up running like hell....
haha

1 comment:

  1. Wei Meng chun kor kor
    you very pro de ah? can run to pudu from sungai wang
    lol!!
    good for you if you run more you can set world record XD

    ReplyDelete