Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shaun's unlucky day part 2

Im bac..thx for waiting..continue from last week...haha




























Then........












HE STANDS UP...and then....













he walked to me..











"Hey,Im bored..i wanna go liabrary.."













"WAT!!..u knock down by a car then after a few hours you say u wan to go library cause you are bored..."=.=''.....

Then he say.."Sorry bro..i fell asleep"...













Lets see his "SLEEPING" pic one more time....

He is sleeping...Zz
yea..rite





I feel like slapping him man...you know...like PIAK...









So fine..we walked back upstairs..he went in "THE LIBRARY"...he took a book..sit down..and read............

......What a good opportunity...MUAHAHAHA...






I take up a book...and SMACK him....HAHA...............


...................


.....................


....................


...................


.....................


..................


...................OH SHYT....he looks dead...I better put him nicely..so no one will notice....


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



Now he looks like he is sleeping...>.<>z.....


Now no one will notice..haha..(actually...he looks more dead than just now....-.-)


NVM...I walk away...


When I was almost out...suddenly...



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


.....................................................Shyt you!!!...my ear hurts...



I go back to see what happenED...I saw a girl cryin....I ask her why....






She dint answer...





but she point.....






at the....











GIRLS TOILET???!!!....



I took a look...and I saw this...


To be continue....next week...wanna noe wat happened?..see shaun unlucky day part3....

Thx for reading..hope you all enjoyed..pls commet...XD

3 comments:

  1. LOL? u guys went in to the girl's toilet ah?-.-
    Now waiting for part 3 XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol meng chun u have ntg better to do meh so long de ur story

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm wats with the gilbert stuff ??
    hmmm she know him?? hmmm lol u better tell me propelly i tell u

    ReplyDelete