Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shaun's Unlucky day...(part 1)

This, is SHAUN.







Shaun, is my tuition friend. He...kinda like silly stuff. I bet u can see it in his silly face.XP(sorry shaun)









So one silly, stupid, crazy, idiotic, mad, insane, hot but cold, wet but dry, late but early, white and blue, bright then dark, special but not special enough, rainy, buy then sunny, then cloudy day of June, I, Meng Chun, the writter and the directer and the photographer, of this crazy yet funny, but a little dummy blog, went to tuition. English tuition to be precise.








The tuition start at 5:30..but i reach at 5:00..so i went in and sleep.Zzzzzz.










BAAM! OMG. HE. THE ONE AND ONLY. SHAUN THE sleepwaker......is here.









He say"Hey, im bored. Let go down stairs. And have a 'NICE~' walk."









So I say"OK"..with a big X) on my face.










I get my camera and followed him.




He is walking. Actually, he saw a nice bycicle.




So he say"Hey Drew, look at this. That my new bike..HAHA"




So he thinks hes lucky huh?..




So he walked near the bike, grab it and ride it.."HEY, look at this!!"..doing some stuns wit it.."Show off"i said.












Shaun, Riding his 'new' bike. Showing off his Skill ON THE STREET!



So i stand beside the road, watching him showing off his stupid bike stuns..suddenly...



AN EVO9 SHOWS UP...And then......



EEEEEKKKK...KABOOOM PRIANK PRISH BRAM BROM BOBOBABABABABAAMBAMBAMBAM TON TONG OUCH PISSSS.............................



The EVO knock him down...he hurt his leg.................................................................




...........................................................................................................................




...........................................................................................................................




...........................................................................................................................




...........................................................................................................................




..................................................................................................................only......





"OUCH..oi come help me larr...summore want to take picture...."

I laugh."Serve u rite."


"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"...he shouted....then fell to the ground...

OMG..I think i need to call the Ambulance.


Tooot tooot....

Tooot tooot...'click'

(green is me and red is the anbulance guy or girl maybe)

HEY! Theres an emergency here!
My friend had been knock down by a EVO9...
Yes, hold on.
I will transfer you to the ambulance emergency lane.
Please wait a moment.
~muzic~
Hello, whats the emergency?
My friend has been knock down by a car!!!
OK. Hold on.
I'll transfer u to the accident department.
~muzic~
Hello. May i help u?
What the hell!!
Cant you all just sent me an ambulance to save my friend?!
Its about life for GOD sake!!
Sir, please watch your words.
I can sue u for using foul languages in a public service phone department.
What?!
I call u to save my friend! Not to sue me for using foul language!!
Just sent me ur ambulance!!!
Ok. May I know ur name sir?
Andrew.
May I know ur add.?
**********************
******************
********************
Ok.IC?
************
E-mail?
Pardon me sir?
Ok sir. Tell me Where u r.
************
Ok. Please wait for a few HOURS.
The ambulance will arrive soon.
thank you for calling Hospital Bahagia Sdn. Bhd.
...(i dunno wat to say)
So I leave him there for a few HOURs!....and then........................
Thanks for reading,Shaun's unlucky day part 2 will be publish next week. hope u all enjoied.

1 comment: